Monday, March 10, 2008

Man I'm a slacker!!!

SO anyway... here I am, in the house i was fantasizing about. it has red walls now. eeww. i will be painting them!!!

My thoughts are a jumble. There is just so much to think about!! I have a job now, and once again feel like I'm working for someone inferior to me. I will never really get a job that is worth my potential just because i don't' have 'experience' that I can write down. Given the chance, i could do amazing things in my line of work, but getting someone to believe that is such a hurdle! Things could be worse. I could have no job at all, and that wouldn't be helpful. Being grateful for the opportunities i have is probably something i should focus on more.

It's late, and I will come back to this again. I hate knowing that i let this go. but, life gets in the way. or you get yourself in the way of your life.......

0 comments: