Sunday, January 6, 2008

On to today

Somehow, today just feels better. Nothing has changed, but maybe it was just knowing that I would only be alone for 5 hours today. He's home!! Laundry is in the dryer (which is almost impossible to do without him) and while I know it's going to come back, my house feels bigger with all of that out of the way.

I keep fantasizing about where I'm going to put the furniture in our new house, and I just hope I'm not setting myself up for a huge disappointment again. We should hear back from Glenn about the house in Spring Grove by Friday... Every day that goes by is like another big tick on the clock. It almost feels like I'm carrying around a huge grandfather clock on my back with all the weight bearing down on me. It will feel good to have a fresh start... and be able to get back to work again. Every obstacle that keeps me from that goal is looming... and I don't really know how to stop staring at them.

Every thought that I get out of my head here gets me one thought closer to clearing it all up. It's like Professor Dumbledore's pensieve. (gee, who saw THAT coming) The more you get out, the easier it is to look at. Maybe tomorrow I can focus on another one of the problems that is plaguing my so-called happy life.

0 comments: