Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Attachment.

I love my daughter. Deeply truly ferociously love her. So why is it i just want to walk away from her when she's being so clingy and awful?? I c
an't

5
25
52

52

52


6
+6552
25+052
05121
0005
06+
052
145

5
.8


(


.3
26

692++6+
589+8

(that was her playing with the number pad)

+6659+
58*
+85966+

I am not allowed to pee. I can't make myself anything to eat. Even when I manage to make food, she insists on eating it, or grabbing at my hands until i spill it. Her father is home now, and we got a box in the mail from his mom, so she's over there all interested in that right now. But that unfailing, patient love mom's are supposed to feel is failing me. Maybe its the lack of help that I have during the day, I have a household to clean and run, and the only thing i get to run is my daughter around the floor. I love being home with her, and knowing that she's getting all the love and attention i have to give her, but the few hours a week that I get to myself are just not enough. I'm afraid that I may be too selfish to live up to this amazing job.

1 comments:

Lisa_;D said...

Heather seriously this is not a uncommon feeling! I feel like this most of the day. I sit down when he naps take a deep breath and wonder how I am going to make it through some days!

I feel horrible but there are days I cannot wait until nap and/or bedtime!